TierraCast 22K Gold Plated Pewter Swallow Bird Charm 17mm (1)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 2 Reward Points
with this product.
- This lead-free pewter item is plated with genuine 22K Gold.
- A lovely bird charm from the new TierraCast "Tattoo" series.
- Back and front of charm show the same design.
- Quantity: 1 charm.
- Measurements: Approximately 17mm Long, 16mm Wide, 2mm Thick, 2mm Hole.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- The swallow, like the bluebird, is a symbol of hope. For more than a century the swallow has been a favorite tattoo motif for sailors. It's often a sign that land is near. During migrations that can be thousands of miles in distance, swallows are known to travel far out to sea, but would alight on boats when close to land, a welcome sign for the sailor hoping for landfall. It's a tradition for sailors -- after logging 5,000 miles at sea -- to sport the swallow tattoo.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides