TierraCast 22K Gold Plated Pewter Buddha Head Beads 13.5mm (2 Pieces)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points
with this product.
- This lead-free pewter item is plated with 22K Gold.
- Finely detailed three dimensional Buddha beads are enhanced by a slightly antiqued finish.
- Hole runs from top of bead to bottom.
- Fits perfectly on TierraCast large hole Bead Bars!
- Quantity: 2 beads. Measurements: 13.5mm Long, 10mm Wide, 2mm Hole.
- Buddha is the term commonly used to refer to Siddhartha Gautama, the historical founder of Buddhism. Buddha literally means "awakened" or "that which has become aware". In Buddhism a Buddha is any being that has become fully enlightened and has permanently overcome emotional states like anger, greed, and ignorance. Having achieved such awareness, a being has achieved total liberation from suffering, better known as Nirvana.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides