Final Sale - Sterling Silver Set Cubic Zirconia 6mm Round Drop Beads Crystal (2)
- These beautiful beautiful beads beat Austrian crystal hands down for brilliance and quality
- Sparkling Crystal Clear Cubic Zirconia faceted round beads, bezel set in genuine Sterling Silver.
- It's hard to capture the fire of these man-made stones in photos - suffice it to say that you will be very pleased with these.
- The back of each stone is faceted to a gem cut point, adding depth and sparkle.
- Bezel has a small ring attached so these are ready to hang with a jump ring or delicate bail.
- Suspend from ball earring posts for instant earrings.
- Measurements: approximately 6.5mm diameter, 3.7mm thick. Total length 8.5mm. Loop is closed and has an interior diameter of 1mm.
- What is Cubic Zirconia?
Cubic Zirconia is a synthetic gemstone, zirconium oxide (ZrO2), a mineral that is extremely rare in nature but is widely synthesized for use as a diamond simulant. The synthesized material is hard, optically flawless and usually colorless, but may be made in a variety of different colors by using certain metal oxides during the manufacturing process. Cubic zirconia is relatively hard, at about 8.5 on the Mohs scale - nowhere near diamond, but much harder than most natural gems. Because of its low cost, durability, and close visual likeness to diamond, synthetic cubic zirconia has remained the most gemologically and economically important diamond simulant since 1976.
- SKU: SPCZ-300
- Weight: 0.16 oz
Retired - Arlee Drop Necklace
|Materials||Sterling Silver, Simulated Gemstone|