Sterling Silver Delicate Flat Cable Chain, 1.6mm, by the Foot
- Sterling Silver Cable Chain. Fine, lightweight, sterling silver chain. The most popular use for this style of chain is to make necklaces and long dangly earrings.
- Measurements: sold by the foot. the number you buy is the number of feet you will receive. Chain is 1.6mm wide. Each link is approximately 1.6mm wide and 2mm long and .2mm thick. The wire that forms the links is flattened, for more sparkling light-reflective quality.
- Note: We have tested the hole size inside the links. Wire and jump rings up to 20 gauge thick will fit through these links, although we recommend thinner gauges, as chain would look too delicate in comparison to 20 gauge. Recommended clasps would be our 5mm spring ring clasps. You can finish the other end of the chain with our 4mm & 5mm jumprings or our 5mm split rings.
- SOLD BY THE FOOT. The number you order is the number of feet of chain you want. NO clasps or rings included.
- All cut chain sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut chain. Please check description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size chain for your project.
- SKU: CHA-1318
- Weight: 0.16 oz
Retired - Lucerne Necklace