Sterling Silver Delicate Cable Chain, 1.4mm, by the Foot
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
By The Foot
- Real Sterling Silver Cable Chain, very fine & lightweight. The most popular use for this style of chain is to make necklaces and long dangly earrings.
- Measurements: SOLD BY THE FOOT. The number you order is the number of feet you will get. Each link is approximately 1.1mm wide and 1.4mm long. The wire that forms the links is flattened, for more sparkling light-reflective quality.
- Note: We have tested the hole size inside the links. Wire and jump rings up to 20 gauge thick will fit through these links, although we recommend thinner gauges, as this chain would look too delicate in comparison to 20 gauge. Recommended clasps would be our 5mm spring ring clasps. You can finish the other end of the chain with our 4mm jump rings or our 4.5mm split rings.
- Quantity: (1) Sold by the foot. The number you order is the number of feet of chain you want. NO clasps or jump rings included.
- All cut chain sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut chain. Please check description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size chain for your project.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides