Stepped Wooden Ring Multi Mandrel Set With Steel Base For Metal Clay Includes Stand For Mandrels
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 110 Reward Points
with this product.
- Wooden ring mandrels, designed by metal clay artists for metal clay artists. Wooden mandrels prevent cross contamination to your metal clay from contact with other metals, such as steel and aluminum.
- Each wood mandrel can securely mount on to the steel base and can rotate 360°.
- Included are 6 stepped mandrels. Each mandrel contain two ring sizes ranging from size 4-15. This set will allow you to size rings when using precious metal clay.
- These mandrels can be removed from the stand for hand held use.
- Please note that the size markings on the stepped mandrel are a general guide only, and should not be used for the exact sizing of rings.
- A wooden stand with space for the six mandrels is included.
- Measurements: Each stepped mandrel is 3 inches total length, marked with 2 standard US ring sizes (whole sizes only). Vise will fit over table or work bench edge up to 2 1/8 inch thick.
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides