Soft Flex, Soft Touch 49 Strand Heavy Beading Wire .024 Inch Thick, 30 Feet, Satin Silver
Ships from the U.S.A.
Sold By: 1 Spool
- Soft Touch beading wire from Soft Flex is as strong as steel and soft as silk. With the softest drape available, it is supple enough for knotting and is excellent for bead weaving, crocheting, embellishments, and more. Constructed of micro-woven stainless steel wire for durability and long life.
- Finish: Satin Silver
- Size: 0.024 inches (22 gauge / 0.609mm) thick. 49 strands with a 40 pound test weight. This HEAVY beading wire is ideal for abrasive materials, large stones, lamp work, and bracelets. We recommend finishing with 2x3mm crimp beads.
- Quantity: 30 feet (9.144 meters).
- This product is 100% recyclable and made in the U.S.A.
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
- SKU: XCR-5423
- Weight: 0.8 oz
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Size Reference Chart