Soft Flex, Econoflex 7 Strand Very Fine Beading Wire .010 Inch Thick, 30 Feet, Steel Gray
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 12 Reward Points
with this product.
- Econoflex beading wire from is the economical choice for beginners or price conscious hobbyists. The wire consists of 7 micro-woven steel strands, coated in nylon.
- Please note: This is a sturdy, functional beading wire, but it does not offer the full flexibility, draping quality and kink resistance of the standard Soft Flex or Soft Touch lines.
- Finish: Steel Gray
- Size: 0.010 inches (27 gauge / 0.254mm) thick. 7 strands with a 10 pound test weight. This VERY FINE beading wire is ideal for embellishing, weaving, crocheting and stringing very small beads. We recommend finishing with 1x1mm crimp beads.
- Quantity: 30 feet (9.144 meters).
- This product is 100% recyclable and made in the U.S.A.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides