Soft Flex, 49 Strand Heavy Beading Wire .024 Inch Thick, 100 Feet, Satin Silver
Ships from the U.S.A.
Sold By: 1 Spool
- Soft Flex beading wire has more body than string and cord, and more flexibility than regular 3-strand wire. It has a soft drape, a high resistance to kinks and creases, and it is supple enough to be knotted. Constructed of micro-woven stainless steel wires coated with nylon for a smooth finish.
- Color: Satin Silver
- Size: 0.024 inch (22 gauge / 0.609mm) thick. 49 strands with a 40 pound test weight. This HEAVY beading wire is ideal for abrasive materials, large stones, lamp work, and bracelets. We recommend finishing with 2x3mm crimp beads.
- Quantity: 100 feet (30.48 meters).
- NOTE: This item ships separately and is ineligible for promotional discounts other than Reward Points. Shipments processed in 1-2 business days.
- This product is 100% recyclable and made in the U.S.A.
- SKU: XCR-5121
- Weight: 1.76 oz
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Size Reference Chart