Silver Filled Tube Clasp - Two Rings / Strands 17.5mm (1)
- Just tug on both ends at once, and this tube clasp will slide apart into two pieces.
- Slides back together smoothly and locks snugly for a sleek and secure fastening.
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. The core of these items is brass. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the beads much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Measurements: 17.5mm long, central tube is 5mm in diameter, end caps are 5.5mm in diameter. Each ring is 3mm in diameter, and soldered closed. The center of each ring is 4.5mm apart, which would allow you to put beads up to 4mm in diameter next to each other, right up to the clasp.
- If your strands are going to be spreading apart, remember, you can attach more than one strand per ring!
- Quantity: 1 Clasp
- This item is LEAD-FREE
- SKU: FCL-2040
- Weight: 0.07 oz
Retired - Janet Bracelet
|Style||Slide, Multi-Strand, 2 Strand|