Silver Filled Split Rings 5mm (10)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- A handy, all-purpose-size split ring in genuine sterling silver.
- Great as the female half of clasps, hooks and other fasteners. Can also be used to fasten large hooks onto the ends of chains.
- Split ring construction is the same as a keychain ring - it overlaps itself completely, with no break for chains or wires to fall through. Loop wire through the ring, or slide a chainlink onto the ring the same way you put your keys on your keyring, for a secure link.
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. These items have a brass core. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the rings much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals, and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Measurements: 5mm diameter
- Quantity: 10 Split Rings
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides