Silver Filled Open Jump Rings 6mm 22 Gauge (24)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points
with this product.
- Great cost effective open silver filled jump rings.
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. The core of these rings is brass. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the rings much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals, and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Measurements: 6mm in diameter, 22 Gauge (0.025") thick.
- Quantity: 24 Open Jump Rings
||Open Jump Ring
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides