Silver Filled Open Jump Rings 6mm 20 Gauge (10 Pieces)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Cost effective silver filled open jump rings.
- Use for the female half of small clasps, hooks & other fasteners. Use to fasten the male half to your chain.
- 20 gauge is thick and less likely to open due to tension placed on it by wear. It's perfect for earrings and can work on charm bracelets too. Make sure to give it an extra pinch with pliers to make sure the ends meet and stay closed.
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. These items have a brass core. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the rings much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals, and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Measurements: 6mm outside diameter. Wire is 20 gauge (0.025").
- Quantity: 10 Jump Rings
||Open Jump Ring
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides