Silver Filled Flat 8mm Glue On Earring Posts (6)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 12 Reward Points
with this product.
- These earring posts have a flat surface for attaching beads, findings and more! The flat surface is perfect for creating vintage style earrings by gluing on flat back cabochons.
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. These items have a brass core. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the head pins much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals, and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Measurements: 8mm diameter flat surface. Post is 11mm long and 20 gauge thick. Post includes groove to hold earring back securely in place. (Backs not included)
- Quantity: 6 Posts (3 Pairs)
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides