Silver Filled Blank Stamping 'Notched Dog Tag' Pendant 42.5x22.5mm
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 12 Reward Points
with this product.
- Beautiful, glowing silver-filled blank ready for stamping and other altered styles of jewelry.
- This blank has a definite front and back, with some rougher edges from the blank cutting process. Simply swipe the edges with a very fine grit sandpaper if you prefer.
- Create your own customized jewelry using design stamps, texturing hammers, rivets, paint and more.
- Quality: 1/10 Silver-filled, which means that the outer 10% of each item is .925 silver. The core of these items is brass. The silver is mechanically bonded to the brass. The result is much thicker than silver plating. This process make the beads much less expensive than solid sterling silver, and the difference in quality is impossible to see with the naked eye.
- Unlike silver plate, which can wear off quite quickly, silver filled will keep its beauty through years of daily wear. Just use the same precautions you would with real silver jewelry - don't expose to harsh chemicals and when not in use, store in a dry, airtight bag or container.
- Approximate Measurements: 42.5mm Long, 22.5mm Wide, 24 Gauge Thick. 2.5mm Hole.
- Quantity: 1 Blank
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides