Final Sale - Silk Fabric Fairy Ribbon, 2cm Wide, 40 Inches Long, 1 Strand, Black
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points
with this product.
All sales of clearance items are final.
- Black translucent Fairy Ribbon.
- Each strand has an organic, textured surface. The fabric curls up at the edges and twists on itself for a delightful effect.
- Silk Ribbon is hand stitched and artisan dyed in small lots.
- Stitching is also 100% Silk, for even dye distribution.
- Approximately 38-40 inches in length. This ribbon can be stretched, measurements reflect unstretched length. When ironed flat, ribbon is approximately 2cm wide, but it is not made to lie flat permanently.
- Due to the properties of natural silk, different lots may vary slightly in shade. Each strand is one of a kind.
- The paint is ecologically responsible, non-toxic and safe.
- The silk ribbons are pre-washed and do not fade.
- Weave several colors together for a necklace, knot between beads, thread through wire or chain, use in hair adornment, etc. The options are endless.
- We recommend you treat this silk as you would any fine silk garment. It can be gently hand washed and air dried. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- This ribbon is manufactured in China and then hand-dyed in the United States.
- Quantity: 1 strand of Silk Ribbon, approximately 38-40 Inches Long (96.5-101.6cm)
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides