Designer: Wyatt White
Skill Level: Intermediate
A very pretty wire wrapped cocktail ring created by Wyatt White, featuring a vintage faceted glass cabochon.
- Watch the video: How to Make a Wire Wrapped Cocktail Ring Setting. In this video, wire wrapping expert Wyatt White will walk you through the steps for making the ring.
- BCP-8554 -
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- WCR-4546 - Brass Square German Style Craft Wire 20 Gauge/.032IN 2M
Project uses 2 feet. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-9020 - Beadsmith Ring Sizing Mandrel Light Weight Plastic Size 1-15
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$7.79 / Package | SKU: XTL-5514
$22.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600
$4.69 / Package | SKU: XTL-9020