Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin by cutting the length of faux leather so it is 1 5/8 inch wide and 6 5/8 inches. It is better to err on the side of safety when cutting, you can always trim it later.
- Cut a length of ultra suede that is 1 5/8 inch wide and 6 5/8 inches.
- In the very center of the strip of faux leather, wire wrap the Lapis Lazuli gemstone so it will sit on the center section of the cuff. Please watch our video: How to Wire Wrap a Gemstone onto Faux Leather. From what you learned in the video, mark off the back of the faux leather with one hole on the top and bottom and then three holes on each side. Cut off about 20 inches of wire and wire wrap the gemstone on to the faux leather.
- Line up the faux leather on the outer side of the cuff and the ultra suede on the inner side of the cuff. You will then fuse them together by making a bead embroidered edge using the nymo beading thread and the Toho demi round seed beads. As you work you will need to tie off and add new thread.
- Go all the way around the cuff, trimming if necessary, and when you have come back to the beginning, tie off and weave in the tail.
- All done!
|Ingredients||XCR-1328, SPLL-40, DRH-0023, XCR-4372, WCR-2433, XCR-8919, JB-2826,|