By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Place your turquoise rose outline stamping on a plastic bag.
- Using the fine tip applicator of your GS Hypo Cement glue, run about a 1/2" line of glue tracing part of the outline of the rose. Use your magical pick mini to pick up a SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS flat back turquoise rhinestone in ss7 and place it into the glue line. One by one pick up and place rhinestones into the glue line, right next to each other but not overlapping, until you reach the end of the glue line.
- Repeat the above step over and over again until you have completely covered one side of your rose outline stamping in rhinestones. Let dry.
- Take a beadable earring hoop and slide the rhinestoned rose stamping onto the hoop.
- Using your chain nose pliers, bend the 1/16" - 1/8" tip of the straight wire end of the earring hoop upwards. You can see how to so in the video HERE.
(scroll down for purchase options)
- SWF-407321 - Swarovski Crystal, Round Flatback Rhinestone SS7 2.2mm, 72 Pieces, Light Turquoise
Project uses 100 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- PND-00192 -
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FEA-7107 - Silver Plated Beading Hoop Earrings 1 1/4 Inch (20)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1001 - G S Hypo Cement Precise Applicator Essential!
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-4009 - Beadsmith Magical Pick Mini Rhinestone Pick Up Tool W/Cleaning Kit (3 Piece Set)
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose