Designer: Kat Silvia
Skill Level: Beginner
These adorable holiday earrings feature the Mobius Spiral Chainmaille technique.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring. For this project please watch our video: How to Do a Mobius Spiral in Chainmaille.
- Using the same technique as you saw in the video, take six green 5mm 21 gauge jump rings and make one Mobius Spiral.
- Take one 4mm 21 gauge red jump rings and attach it to the spiral, as shown in the video.
- Take a second red jump ring and attach it to the other jump ring. Note: This step is different than shown in the video where you would add two jump rings, we are only adding one here.
- Open the loop of the earring finding the same way you would a jump ring and attach it to the last red jump ring you added.
- All done!
- FEA-9967 - Bright Red Color Brass 15mm Fish Hook Earring Hooks (5 Pairs)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-9053 - Bright Red Color Brass - 4mm 21 Gauge Open Jump Rings (25)
Project uses 4 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-9061 - Green Color Brass - 5mm 21 Gauge Open Jump Rings (25)
Project uses 12 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Ingredients||FEA-9967, FJR-9053, FJR-9061,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 25 Pieces.
$0.80 / Package | SKU: FJR-9053
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.79 / Package | SKU: XTL-5514
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511