Designer: Karlin Jones
Skill Level: Beginner
This simple yet pretty key pendant necklace allows you to personalize the image on your charm! It's a fun and easy way to customize your jewelry.
- Begin by looking through your Tim Holtz Idea-ology sticker sheet and pick out a sticker.
- Take your blank key pendant and attach your sticker to the recessed area.
- Next, layer the epoxy sticker on top. You are done with your key pendant.
- Slide your key pendant charm onto your chain.
- Open up the chain link (the same way you would open a jump ring) at one end of your chain and link it to the last chain link on the other end.
- Close up the chain link.
- Your necklace is now ready!
- CHA-9770 - Antiqued Silver Plated 4mm Thick Twisted Rope Chain Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 24 inches. You will need 2 packages.
- PND-0350 - Tim Holtz Idea-ology Collage Keys Pendants With Images & Epoxy Stickers (1 Pack)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = By The Foot.
$2.69 / Package | SKU: CHA-9770
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511