Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
So simple yet so pretty, these elegant raindrop earrings will pair perfectly with any outfit. They are classic and timeless.
These earrings are so easy to make! By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- To make these earrings, carefully open the loop on the earring hook the same way you would open a jump ring (gently twist it to the side).
- Slide onto the loop your raindrop pendant and then close the loop back up.
- All done!
- SWCR-1094 - Swarovski Crystal, 6533 Raindrop Pendant 17.5mm, 1 Piece, Tanzanite / Gold
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FEA-4066 - 14K Gold Filled Graceful Earring Hooks With Ball 19mm Long (1 Pair)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5450 - Xuron Jeweler's Super Fine Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Theme||Under $20 - Designer Picks|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Pair.
$5.39 / Package | SKU: FEA-4066
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$32.29 / Package | SKU: XTL-5450