Designer: Karlin Jones
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sparkling beautifully with golden Swarovski fancy stones in Metallic Sunshine, these Art Deco inspired earrings are the perfect touch of vintage glam for your jewelry collection.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Begin by watching the video on How to Use Crystal Clay.
- Based upon what you learned in the video, put on your gloves and mix up a small gum ball size amount of black Crystal Clay. Roll it into a round shape.
- Place your mixed crystal clay into the bezel setting of your earring finding. Gently mold it into the setting, making sure it spreads out to all the sides and forms a slight dome in the center.
- Using the beeswax tipped toothpick that came with your Crystal Clay kit, pick up chatons one by one and place them into the clay. Please refer to the photos often and mimic my exact design. I recommend starting at the center point with the largest 8mm fancy stone and working your way around.
- Once all your stones use your fingers to push the clay up around the bezel of the ring and also press down on the clay to smooth it all around.
- Let your ring cure overnight and enjoy.
- FEA-8201 - Nunn Design Antiqued 24kt Gold Plated Bezel Lg Round Earrings 1 Pair
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- TRC-230 - Crystal Clay 2-Part Epoxy Clay Kit 'Black' 25 Grams
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- SWCR-4219 - Swarovski Crystal, 4428 Square Fancy Stone 8mm, 2 Pieces, Crystal Metallic Sunshine F
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWCR-4217 - Swarovski Crystal, 4428 Square Fancy Stone 4mm, 12 Pieces, Crystal Metallic Sunshine F
Project uses 8 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWCR-4215 - Swarovski Crystal, 4428 Square Fancy Stone 2mm, 12 Pieces, Crystal Metallic Sunshine F
Project uses 16 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
|Ingredients||FEA-8201, TRC-230, SWCR-4219, SWCR-4217, SWCR-4215,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Pair.
$9.69 / Package | SKU: FEA-8201
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.