Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Intermediate
Featuring 3 bold sea glass spikes, this wire wrapped bangle is sure to catch the eye. The bangle itself is created using Artistic Wire twisted wire, which in itself is a unique and unexpected design element.
Note: You will also need a ruler for this project.
- To make this bracelet, please watch the video: How to Make a Sea Glass Spike Bangle Bracelet.
- In the video you will learn how to make this project from start to finish. A nice added touch is that the wire is quite flexible so you can easily get the bangle on and off your wrist.
- WCR-4056 - Artistic Wire, Twisted Craft Wire 22 Gauge Thick, 4 Yard Spool, Tarnish Resistant Brass
Project uses 1 spool. You will need 1 package.
- BGL-10258 - Cultured Sea Glass, 2-Hole Spike Stud Beads 18x12mm, 15 Pieces, Seafoam Light Aqua
Project uses 3 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-0155 - Hard Wood Oval Bracelet Sizing Bangle Mandrel Wire Wrapping Tool
|Theme||Under $20 - Designer Picks, Summer, Nautical|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$22.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600
$19.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-0155