Designer: Sarah Diamond
Skill Level: Beginner
This lovely eyeglass holder features an antique silver plated ring with butterfly detail and hangs from an ornate flower link connector chain. The design is as pretty as it is functional and doubles as a tasteful necklace.
- Start this project by cutting your chain to the desired length. I chose 28" so that it can easily slide over the head.
- Open an antique silver plated jump ring and attach it to the end chain link as well as one of the loops on your eyeglass holder ring.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side of your necklace.
- FCO-8681 - Antiqued Silver Plated Eyeglass Holder Ring With Butterflies 24mm (1)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-3092 - Antiqued Silver Plated Open Jump Rings 4mm 21 Gauge (50)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 50 Pieces.
$2.35 / Package | SKU: FJR-3092
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.95 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$22.95 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600