Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
These sweet earrings bring back memories of childhood and days spent laughing and playing. They would make a cherished gift for a younger person in your life or a great accessory to wear during the holidays.
Remember to double these directions to make your matched pair of earrings.
- Using your chain nose pliers, open the loop at the base of the earring hook the same way you would open a jump ring.
- Slide the hoop at the top of the charm in to the open earring loop. Close the loop back up.
- That's it! All done!
- FEA-3060 - Antiqued Brass French Wire Earring Hooks 16mm (10 Pairs)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- PND-5659 - TierraCast Brass Oxide Finish Lead-Free Pewter Charm Rocking Horse 16mm (1)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 10 Pairs.
$2.45 / Package | SKU: FEA-3060
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.89 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511