Designer: Megan Milliken
Skill Level: Beginner
This bracelet is soft and feminine with pretty channel set crystal links in a rainbow of pastel colors.
- Separate a length of channel crystal chain long enough to reach around your wrist by opening the jump rings that connect them. Leave the jump rings on the last two links.
- Use the jump ring on one end link to attach a silver plated lobster clasp. Make sure that the jump ring on the other end link is closed, as it will be used to fasten the clasp to.
- CHA-2012 - SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rhodium Plated Channel Crystal Chain Lt Multi Color 6.8mm - FT
Project uses 7 inches. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-4715 - Silver Plated Curved Lobster Clasps 12mm (6)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Theme||Spring, Easter, Bridal|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511