This bracelet is so easy to make!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Begin by making a simple wire loop on one end of your memory wire. You can watch the video How to Finish Memory Wire Ends to see how to do this.
- String onto the other end of the memory wire 1 seed bead.
- Next, take one of your four strands of rainbow colored beads and snip the end of strand thread. Carefully slide your beads off the thread and onto your beading mat, keeping them in the same order that they were strung onto the thread.
- Onto your beading wire place 1 bead from your laid out strand (starting at one end), then a seed bead, then another bead from your strand, another seed bead, etc. Do this until you run out of beads on the first strand.
- Repeat the last two steps with your remaining 3 strands of beads and seed beads.
- When you have finished stringing all your beads, cut your memory wire 1/4" from the last bead. At this point create a simple wire loop on the end.
- Your bracelet is now all done!
(scroll down for purchase options)
- BCP-20610 - Czech Glass Round Party Beads 6mm - Neon Rainbow Mix (1 Strand / 29 Beads)
Project uses 4 strands. You will need 4 packages.
- JSH-0347 - Toho Round Seed Beads 8/0 761 - Matte Opaque White (8 Grams)
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- WXM-020 - Bright Silver Color Bracelet Memory Wire 12 Loops
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5612 - Beadalon Memory Wire Shears Cutting Pliers -Strong & Easy
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-9930 - Beadalon Beading Mats - Prevent Bead Rolling 12 x 9 Inch (Set of 3)