Designer: Kat Silvia
Skill Level: Beginner
These Snake beads are seriously hip! I know you'll want these earrings in every color.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- On to one earring hoop thread one silver bead, one snake bead, one silver bead, one snake bead, one silver bead, one snake bead, and one silver bead. Thread them onto the side of the earring hoop without the flattened hole.
- Take your chain nose pliers and bend the tip (approximately 1/8 inch) of the end of the earring hoop up to a 90 degree angle. This will create the connector for the earring hoop so that this tip of wire will fit inside the other side with the flattened hole and be secure while wearing. Please reference the photo for more detail.
- FEA-7107 - Silver Plated Beading Hoop Earrings 1 1/4 Inch (20)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BMB-5052 - Silver Plated 3mm Round Metal Beads (100)
Project uses 8 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BCP-10925 - Czech Glass Snake Beads, Round Fire Polished 8mm, 1 Strand of 19 Pieces, Fuchsia
Project uses 6 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Ingredients||FEA-7107, BMB-5052, BCP-10925,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 100 Pieces.
$4.39 / Package | SKU: BMB-5052
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$8.45 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511