Designer: Karlin Jones
Skill Level: Beginner
This glamorous bracelet features a Czech glass Peridot bead mix on a gold plated link chain. Its quite simple to make, yet looks straight out of the boutique.
Before you begin, measure your wrist and decide how long you'd like your bracelet to be. The clasp will add about an inch to your finished measurement. These instructions will make a finished bracelet that is approximately 7" long, including the clasp. You will need a ruler for this project.
- Begin by measuring one 6" length of chain. (Keep in mind that the links in this chain slightly differ in size but once the chains lie flat next to one another, the Peridot beads will line up.)
- At the 6� mark, using your chain nose pliers, open the last link on your length of chain, (the way you would a jump ring). Remove any excess chain and set aside.
- Repeat this step 4 more times, so you have 5 lengths of chain total. Since the beads on this chain are different sizes, you may need to move one or two beads down from the end of the chain to get the measurement that you want. Just remove any extra beads.
- With your pliers, open up a jump ring and slide it onto the last link of one side of your chain length, but do not close it yet.
- Also link the same jump ring onto the first loop on one half of your tube clasp. Close the jump ring.
- Repeat this step on the other side of your chain; open and add another jump ring, attaching it to the top loop on the other half of your tube clasp and close.
- Repeat this whole process with the rest of your chain lengths, one by one attaching the last link onto an open jump ring and the loop from one side of your tube clasp. Repeat the same process on the other side as well, making sure the sides match and close the jump rings.
- Once all your chain lengths are attached, close your clasp and enjoy.
- FCL-5507 - 22K Gold Plated Tube Clasp 31mm Five Rings Strands (2)
Project uses 1 set. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-5240 - 22K Gold Plated Open Jump Rings 4mm 21 Gauge (x100)
Project uses 10 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Theme||Summer, St. Patrick's Day, Spring|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 2 Pieces.
$6.49 / Package | SKU: FCL-5507
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 100 Pieces.
$3.29 / Package | SKU: FJR-5240
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.79 / Package | SKU: XTL-5514
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511