Designer: Rachel Zaimont
Skill Level: Beginner
A length of striking antiqued silver chain with squared links creates an industrial silhouette perfect for men's jewelry.
These instructions will create an 8 inch bracelet. For a longer or shorter bracelet, adjust the length of chain used.
- Cut a 7 inch length of basketweave chain. You will want square links to form both ends of the bracelet, so use flat nose and fine chain nose pliers to open the basketweave connectors on each end and discard them.
- Open 1 oval jump ring and connect the square link on one side of the chain and the ring of your swivel lobster clasp. Close the jump ring.
- Repeat step 2 twice more, so you have 3 jump rings connecting the end of the chain and the clasp.
- Close the clasp around the square link on the other side of the chain. Enjoy your bracelet!
- CHA-0105 - Antiqued Silver Plated Bulk Chain, Square Links with Basketweave Connectors 11.5mm, Sold By The Foot
Project uses 7 inches. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-8200 - Gunmetal Grey Color Base Metal Swivel Lobster Clasp 32mm (2)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-3901 - Gun Metal Plated Open Jump Rings Oval 20 Gauge 4mmx6mm (50)
Project uses 3 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5450 - Xuron Jeweler's Super Fine Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
|Ingredients||CHA-0105, FCL-8200, FJR-3901,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$32.49 / Package | SKU: XTL-5450
$22.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600