Designer: Kat Silvia
Skill Level: Beginner
To create a different kind of stretch bracelet, this design uses Rubber O-Rings and Jump Rings in a simple 2-in-2 Chain Maille style weave.
- Begin by opening one copper jump ring and linking on four rubber rings. Close the jump ring.
- Open one more copper jump ring and link it though all four rubber rings so that both copper jump rings lay next to each other. Close the jump ring. You should now be able to spread out the four rubber rings so that you have two on each side of the copper rings. (See Photo)
- Open one copper jump ring and attach it to two of the rubber rings that are in your strand, and add two more rubber rings. Close the jump ring.
- Open one more copper jump ring and link it though all four rubber rings so that both copper jump rings lay next to each other. Close the jump ring.
- Continue in this manner until you have your desired length. Once you have gone all the way around you will simply use two copper jump rings to join both ends for a seamless join.
- All done!
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 100 Pieces.
$4.29 / Package | SKU: FMC-1592
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$23.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-0020
$24.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-0023