Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
Pretty Nunn Design silver hummingbirds hang below petite hoops in these easy to make and easy to wear earrings. A great gift idea for loved ones with non-pierced ears.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Open the loop at the base of your earring hoop (the same way you would open a jump ring) and link onto it a hummingbird charm. Close the loop.
- All done! Yes, it really was that easy.
- PND-08218 - Nunn Design Charm, Hummingbird 16x22mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Silver
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FEA-9428 - Round Earring Loop, with Push Back Spring 16x13.5mm, 10 Pieces, Silver Tone Nickel Plated
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Theme||Under $20 - Designer Picks, Summer, Spring|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511