Designer: Andrea Morici
Skill Level: Beginner
This necklace is sheer simplicity with its multiple silver plated square links strung onto a delicate gold plated chain. Line all of the squares up neatly for a sleek look, or wear them jumbled for an artfully
- Cut a length of chain fifteen or sixteen inches in length.
- Onto the chain, thread thirty six of the silver plated square links.
- Open two oval jump rings.
- Thread one through the last link at one end of the chain and then close it again.
- Thread the other jump ring through the last link at the other end of the chain and also through the loop on the spring ring clasp. Close this jump ring again. Done!
- CHA-9646 - Antiqued 22K Gold Plated Krinkle Chain 2mm Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 2 feet. You will need 2 packages.
- BMB-1763 - Beadalon Silver Plated Quick Links Small 7mm Square (52 Pcs)
Project uses 36 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-3916 - 22K Gold Plated Open Jump Rings Oval 4x6mm 20 Gauge (50)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-1571 - 22K Gold Plated Spring Ring Clasps 7mm (25)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
|Ingredients||CHA-9646, BMB-1763, FJR-3916, FCL-1571,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = By The Foot.
$1.49 / Package | SKU: CHA-9646
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 50 Pieces.
$2.29 / Package | SKU: FJR-3916
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.