WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Cut a length of chain fifteen or sixteen inches in length.
- Onto the chain, thread thirty six of the silver plated square links.
- Open two oval jump rings.
- Thread one through the last link at one end of the chain and then close it again.
- Thread the other jump ring through the last link at the other end of the chain and also through the loop on the spring ring clasp. Close this jump ring again. Done!
(scroll down for purchase options)
- CHA-9646 - Antiqued 22K Gold Plated Krinkle Chain 2mm Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 2 feet. You will need 2 packages.
- BMB-1763 - Beadalon Silver Plated Quick Links Small 7mm Square (52 Pcs)
Project uses 36 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-3916 - 22K Gold Plated Open Jump Rings Oval 4x6mm 20 Gauge (50)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-1571 - 22K Gold Plated Spring Ring Clasps 7mm (25)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.