Designer: Karlin Jones
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sparkling with metallic silver shard glass, these resin and glitter earrings feature Nunn Design triangle pendants in a bold, edgy design.
- Begin by carefully filling half of your antiqued silver Nunn Design triangle pendant with silver shard glass glitter, making sure to not add too much glitter since you will be adding in your resin on top.
- Next, watch the video on How to Use Ice Resin.
- Following what you learned in the video, mix your 2-part resin using a stir stick and carefully fill your triangle bezel with resin, one drop at a time. Make sure to not overfill the resin or have it spill over. Set aside.
- Check back in a few minutes later and see if any bubbles have risen to the surface, get rid of them by using a heat source such as a micro torch. Check back again in another few minutes and see if any new bubbles have popped up - remove if necessary.
- Let your resin cure for 3 days.
- Once your resin has cured, open the hook on an antiqued silver kidney wire earring hook and slide it onto the loop on your bezel and close.
- FEA-6711 - Antiqued Silver Earring Hooks Kidney Wires 47mm (10 Pairs)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- PND-08308 - Nunn Design Bezel Pendant, Triangle 21.5x25mm, 1 Piece, Antiqued Silver
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- TRC-10 - ICE Resin Jewelers Grade Clear Casting Epoxy Resin 8 oz Kit
Project uses 1 set. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1190 - Art Glitter, Shard Glass Glitter, 28 Gram Container, Silvery Moon
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
|Ingredients||FEA-6711, PND-08308, TRC-10, XTL-1190,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 8 oz..
$36.29 / Package | SKU: TRC-10
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.