Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
Sparkling gold plated stardust beads contrast elegantly against the gunmetal plated chain they are strung upon in this festive urban inspired necklace. This necklace looks lux and expensive but it is actually quick and affordable!
You will also need a ruler for this project.
- Measure an 18" length of chain and use your flush cutters to cut your chain.
- Separate the two parts of your barrel clasp.
- Open the end loop of one part of your barrel clasp, just as you would open a jump ring, and link it to the end chain link of your cut piece of chain. Close the end loop back up.
- Going from the end of the chain that does not have the clasp on it, place 11 gold plated stardust sparkle 10mm round beads. Attach the other side of your barrel clasp to the last link of chain on this end.
- Have fun wearing this pretty necklace.
- CHA-9708 - Gunmetal Steel Round Rolo Chain 2mm Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 18 inches. You will need 2 packages.
- BMB-1820 - 22K Gold Plated Stardust Sparkle Round Beads 10mm (20)
Project uses 11 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = By The Foot.
$2.60 / Package | SKU: CHA-9708
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$22.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600