Designer: Megan Milliken
Skill Level: Beginner
A beautiful black and white cameo and Swarovski crystal clasp with delicate filigree connector links, this piece has a definite vintage feel. Wear it on formal occasions for an elegant look, or with jeans for a glam-rock look.
The rings on this particular clasp are made from metal that is thin and soft enough to cut through with jewelry wire cutters. If you are using a different clasp that requires you to remove any of the rings, be sure to use household wire cutters to avoid damaging your jewelry wire cutters.
- Wearing safety goggles for protection, use wire cutter end cutters to snip the middle ring off of each side of a 30 x 24 mm rhodium plated cameo box clasp. Use a diamond file to smooth the clasp where you have removed the rings.
- With a pair of chain nose pliers, use the 4 mm, 20 gauge silver plated oval jump rings to connect ten 20 mm antique silver plated filigree connector links. Make sure that you attach the connector links with the long edges together, and that all of the right sides are facing up. See photo to see how the links should be attached.
- Use the oval jump rings to connect each end of the bracelet to one end of the cameo box clasp.
- FCL-4847 - Rhodium Plated Box Clasp - Vintage Style Woman's Cameo With 6 SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS 30x24mm (1)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FCO-7011 - Antiqued Silver Plated Filigree Deco Rectangle Connector Links 20mm (2)
Project uses 10 pieces. You will need 5 packages.
- FJR-5400 - TierraCast Silver Plated Brass Oval Jump Rings 4mm 20 Gauge (50)
Project uses 22 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-0050 - 4 Inch Jewelry Wire Cutting End Cutter Pliers
- XTL-0102 - 10 Piece 4 Inch Precision Diamond Needle File Set
- XTL-0170 - Eurotool Clear Safety Glasses With Dark Blue Adjustable Frame
|Ingredients||FCL-4847, FCO-7011, FJR-5400,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 50 Pieces.
$2.51 / Package | SKU: FJR-5400
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$11.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-0102