Designer: Kat Silvia
Skill Level: Beginner
These earrings, featuring Crystal Clay and SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS chatons, are inspired by the clean, sharp lines of Art Deco.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring. Before you begin, please watch our video: How to use Crystal Clay.
- Note: You only have to mix one batch of crystal clay for this project. Just set aside half for the second earring.
- Mix a ball of part A (about the size of a small blueberry) and an equal part B until blended. Halve this ball and set aside for the second earring.
- Place the Crystal Clay into the bezel earring setting so the top of the clay is just slightly above the edge of the bezel. Smooth the top of the clay with your finger.
- Use the beeswax applicator and the photo to reference the placement of the chatons for this design. Seven chatons in a "V" formation.
- Set aside and allow the clay to fully cure for 24 hours.
- FEA-9602 -
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWCH-51408 - Swarovski Crystal, 1088 Xirius Round Stone Chatons pp14, 40 Pieces, Golden Shadow F
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- TRC-230 - Crystal Clay 2-Part Epoxy Clay Kit 'Black' 25 Grams
Project uses 1 package. You will need 1 package.
|Ingredients||FEA-9602, SWCH-51408, TRC-230,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.