Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Intermediate
These sparkly statement earrings feature strong geometric shapes reminiscent of the Art Deco style. SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS keystone beads strung in a semi circle form the base of the earrings and a gorgeous beadable crystal leverback earring finding tops it off.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Cut a 24 inch length of Wildfire beading thread and thread it onto your needle.
- Next, please watch the video: How to Make the Decadent Deco Earrings. The entire process of making these earrings is demonstrated in the video.
- Tip: Watch your thread tension and make sure that all your beads fit snugly together.
- BMS-1110 - Genuine Metal Seed Beads 11/0 Dark Copper Plated 13 Grams
Project uses 36 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWBB-1396 - Swarovski Crystal, 5328 Bicone Beads 3mm, 25 Pieces, Amethyst
Project uses 24 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-8935 - Wildfire Thermal Bonded Beading Thread .006 Inch - Black - 50 Yd
Project uses 48 inches. You will need 1 package.
- SWBB-1018 -
Project uses 16 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
|Ingredients||BMS-1110, SWBB-1396, XCR-8935, SWBB-1018,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Spool.
$11.99 / Package | SKU: XCR-8935
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.35 / Package | SKU: XTL-5700
$3.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-3006