Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Cut 7 epoxy stickers out of the main sheet. Cut through the protective top and back coats, do not cut close to the edge of the sticker, instead just rough cut around it. Take each sticker (still on its backing), and move them over your graphics, seeing how each image will look under the sticker.
- Take one sticker and remove the top protective sheet. Carefully peel off the back protective layer. Be careful not to touch the sticky side (it will leave finger prints). Place the sticker over your image and press firmly with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Repeat with your other 6 stickers. Make sure to press all the way to the edges and smooth out any air bubbles.
- Cut around the edges of all your stickers with images now under them. Cut right up along the edge of the sticker but do not cut the sticker itself.
- Take one cut-out sticker and place a dab of Crafter's Pick Ultimate Glue on the back side. Using your finger or a scrap piece of wire, spread the glue over the entire backside of the sticker, making sure to get right up to the edges. Turn the sticker over and press into place on the flat backside of a domino (non-dotted side). Press firmly with your fingers over the entire surface of the sticker. Hold in place for 1 minute.
- Repeat the last step with your 6 remaining epoxy stickers with images under them. When all 7 of your dominos are complete, proceed to the next step.
- Please watch the video How to Create a Hammered Texture on Metal Blanks Following what you learned in the video, use the ball side of your chasing hammer and a bench block to texture 7 copper stamping blanks. Hammer lightly but evenly over the blanks. If you hammer too hard along the edges, it will bend the metal out of shape.
- Take your metal hole punch and punch 4 holes in each of 6 copper blanks. One in each corner approximately 1/16" from the edge. On the 7th copper blank, punch a hole in 2 corners and then a third hole at the middle point along the side opposite the edge with the holes in the corners. See the photo for a better idea of where to punch.
- Lay out your textured and hole punched copper stamping blanks on your work surface, end on end so they form a bracelet. Make sure one of the end stampings is the blank with just one punch on the side (instead of 2).
- Take an oval jump ring and open it. Connected two of your panels together via their corresponding holes. Close the jump ring. Go through all the panels and connect them via jump rings.
- On the side of the bracelet which only has 1 hole, open and attach a jump ring. Close the jump ring. Open another jump ring and attach it to the previous one. Before closing the jump ring, also attach it through the loop at the base of your lobster clasp. Close the jump ring.
- Take your necklace extender and remove the last 3 links (keep them chained together though). These open just like jump rings. Take those 3 links and attach the last one to one of the side holes on the last stamping of your bracelet. Now attach the last link on what remains of your necklace extender to the other side hole. Count 4 links up from where you attached the necklace extender. Into this 4th link, attach the end 3rd link from the chain segment you attached to the other hole. Just open up that 3rd link like a jump ring and connect it to the 4th link on the necklace extender and then close back up.
- All that is left is to attach our dominos to our bracelet!
- Place a dab of E6000 on the backside of a domino. Turn over and press into place on one of your copper stamping blanks on the bracelet you created. See photo for placement. Repeat with your other 6 dominos.
- AXC-91006 - Bright Copper Plated 5mm Chain Necklace Extender W/ Drop 2 Inch (5)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-3945 - Bright Copper Open Jump Rings Oval 4x5mm 20 Gauge (50)
Project uses 12 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- PND-2060 - Plastic Mini Domino Jewelry Pendant Tiles Rectangle 27.5x13.5mm (14)
Project uses 7 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- PND-3754 - Solid Copper Blank Stampings No Hole Square 19mm (4)
Project uses 7 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-1026 - Crafter's Pick The Ultimate Permanent Glue Cement Adhesive 4 OZ
Project uses 1 package. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-9582 - Rectangle Epoxy Stickers 27x13mm - For Mini Dominos / Collage Pendants (14)
Project uses 7 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-0060 - Eurotool EuroPunch 1.25mm Round Hole Punch Pliers For Sheet Metal
- XTL-2152 - Beadsmith Jeweler's Chasing Hammer - 1 Inch Head - Metal Smithing
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
- XTL-6091 - Beadsmith Solid Mini Steel Bench Block - Wire Hardening and Wire Wrapping Tool
|Ingredients||AXC-91006, FJR-3945, PND-2060, PND-3754, XTL-1026, XTL-9582,|