Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Intermediate
These earrings feature a striking SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Elipse pendant which is suspended by a segment of byzantine chain maille created with silver filled links. They are elegant with an edge.
Don't forget to double these instructions to make your matched pair of earrings.
- Begin by watching the video on How to do a Byzantine Chain Maille Weave.
- Begin your chain maille weave by opening a silver filled 8mm jump ring and linking it through the hole at the top of your SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS ellipse pendant. Close the jump ring. Repeat this with another jump ring.
- Let the two jump rings from above be the first two jump rings in your byzantine weave. Following what you learned in the video, add another 8 sets of two jump rings (refer to the verbiage in the video for what this means).
- On the last set of two jump rings attach your sterling silver earring hook.
- FEA-8566 - Sterling Silver Long Elegant Earring Hooks Ear Wires 33mm (1 Pair)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- SWBB-9201 - Swarovski Crystal, 6470 Ellipse Pendant 32mm, 1 Piece, Crystal
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FJR-8032 - Silver Filled Open Jump Rings 8mm 18 Gauge (10)
Project uses 36 pieces. You will need 4 packages.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
Project uses 36 tool. You will need 2 packages.
|Theme||Winter, Special Occasion, Bridal|
|Ingredients||FEA-8566, SWBB-9201, FJR-8032, XTL-5511,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Pair.
$9.99 / Package | SKU: FEA-8566
You will need 4 package(s).
1 package = 10 Pieces.
$5.69 / Package | SKU: FJR-8032
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 1 Piece.
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.