Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Intermediate
Impress your friends with your wire working skills by making these funs spiral patterned earrings. Although they look impressive, they are actually pretty easy to make and a fun intro into working with square shaped fancy wire.
You will also need a ruler for this project. By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Start by cutting 7.5" of german style fancy square wire. Thread it through the hole in a purple crazy lace agate coin bead so that 50% of the wire is on either side.
- To make the spirals, please watch the video: How to Make the Calypso Wire Spiral Earrings.
- Based upon what you learned in the video, create your spirals.
- Attach an earring hook to the outer rung of the top spiral (as seen in the video).
- All done! Enjoy!
- SPAG-195 - Purple Crazy Lace Agate (D) Puff Coin Focal Beads 18mm (4)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- WCR-4550 - Silver Plated Fancy Square German Style Craft Wire 20 Gauge/.032 In. (2 Meters)
Project uses 15 inches. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-3015 - Silver Plated Fishhooks Earring Hooks (50)
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
|Ingredients||SPAG-195, WCR-4550, FEA-3015,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 50 Pieces.
$4.49 / Package | SKU: FEA-3015
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.49 / Package | SKU: XTL-5514
$7.49 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$17.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600