Designer: Karlin Jones
Skill Level: Intermediate
Make these fun black faux druzy earrings by combining Crystal Clay and Beadelle crystals for a look that is unique and on trend.
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- To make these earrings, please watch the video on How to Make a Faux Druzy Ring .
- Following what you learned in the video, put on your gloves and make a gumball sized amount of black Crystal Clay.
- Set it into the recessed area of your Nunn Design antiqued silver earring bezel and spread it around, making sure to make a slight rounded dome.
- Then begin adding on the crystals from your Beadelle Crystal Splash collection.
- Add on enough crystals to cover the black Crystal Clay, and if you have any empty spaces, you can go back in and add extra crystals.
- Allow the earrings to cure overnight.
- You're done!
- FEA-8214 - Nunn Design Antiqued Silver Plated Lg Square Bezel Earrings 1 Pr
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- TRC-230 - Crystal Clay 2-Part Epoxy Clay Kit 'Black' 25 Grams
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- BDLL-9998 - Beadelle Collection Crystal Splash Assorted Clear Crystal Mix (1 oz)
Project uses 60 pieces. You will need 1 package.
|Theme||Special Occasion, Halloween|
|Ingredients||FEA-8214, TRC-230, BDLL-9998,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Kit.
$11.29 / Package | SKU: TRC-230
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.