Designer: Esther Lee
Skill Level: Beginner
Flirty and swingy, this necklace would have looked stunning on a flapper from the 1920's. Just as long necklaces were fashionable then, they still are today. There is a trick to this necklace too, most of the beads are already linked together - making it look complicated to make but it's not!
- Cut a 17" length of your ladder chain.
- Open 1 gunmetal jump ring and link it to the two ends of your Czech Fire Polish Glass Bead link chain, thus making them form a circle. Before closing the jump ring, also link onto it one end of your cut ladder chain. Close the jump ring. (Tip: If there are two larger beads at the ends of the Czech Fire Polish chain you receive, the chain might not sit correctly when joined together. If that is the case, you may want to remove a single bead from the end of the Czech Fire Polish Glass Bead link chain.)
- Take a ruler and measure 18" along the length of your circular Czech Fire Polish link chain. At that point, open and link a jump ring to one of the black simple loops and also link to it the other end of your chain. Close the jump ring.
- All done!!
- FJR-5295 - Gun Metal Plated Open Jump Rings 5mm 22 Gauge (100)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- CHA-9747 - Gunmetal Plated 3.7mm x 6.7mm Ladder Chain - Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 17 inches. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 100 Pieces.
$2.29 / Package | SKU: FJR-5295
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = By The Foot.
$1.79 / Package | SKU: CHA-9747
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.89 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$22.85 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600