Watch our video on how to create a stretch bracelet here! Just a note of precaution: When using certain beads on stretch cord, such as Swarovski crystal, be aware that the sharp edges can eventually wear down and possibly damage the cord to the point of breakage. It would be wise to re-string the bracelet every year or so, depending on how frequently it is worn.
Tip: Check package quantities for each component. You may have extra material to make more than one finished project, or will have leftovers for other projects. In some cases, adding on just one more package of a component may be all you need to make multiple pieces.
All designs © Beadaholique Inc.WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
(scroll down for purchase options)
- XCR-2227 - Beadsmith Opelon Floss Stretch Bead Cord - Make Stretchy Bracelets Fast - 82 ft.
Project uses 20 inches. You will need 1 package.
- SWC-2302 - Swarovski Crystal, 5180 Square Double Hole Beads 14mm, 2 Pieces, Crystal Golden Shadow
Project uses 6 pieces. You will need 3 packages.
- SWP-6052 - Swarovski Crystal, 5810 Round Faux Pearl Beads 6mm, 50 Pieces, Bright Gold
Project uses 24 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWBB-1508 - Swarovski Crystal, 5328 Bicone Beads 5mm, 20 Pieces, Crystal Golden Shadow
Project uses 12 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BCS-1161 - Czech Seed Beads 11/0 Light Gold Supra Metallic (1 Hank)
Project uses 48 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1001 - G S Hypo Cement Precise Applicator Essential!
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.