Designer: Kat Silvia
Skill Level: Beginner
This long opera length necklace is simple but with one easy trick it becomes something a little extra special.
This finished necklace will be 32 inches in length. To adjust the length, simply modify each length of chain respectively.
- Use the Vintaj Relief Block on the Vintaj Arte Metal Chain until you have your desired effect, as demonstrated in this video.
- On one side of the bead link chain, open one of the loops of the eye pin, same as you would a jump ring, and attach it to one end of the Vintaj Arte Metal Chain. Close the loop.
- Repeat on the other side to attach the chains.
- All done!
- CHA-9000 - Vintaj Arte Metal Chain 4mm x 5mm Etched Cable Chain - Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 24 Inches. You will need 2 packages.
- CHX-99901 - Czech Fire Polished Glass Bead Black Link Chain 10mm Clear Round - By The Inch
Project uses 18 Inches. You will need 18 packages.
- XTL-2222 - Vintaj Metal Relief Block For Filing, Buffing & Sanding
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
|Theme||Vintage Look, Special Occasion|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$5.29 / Package | SKU: XTL-2222
$7.79 / Package | SKU: XTL-5514
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$22.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600