Final Sale - Portuguese Cork Stitched Cord by Regaliz, 10x5mm, Red, by the Inch
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
By The Inch
All sales of clearance items are final.
- Design beautiful bracelets with the Regaliz line of cords and findings! This Stitched Mini Portuguese Cork cord has a unique texture and shape which stand out! Choose from a variety of colors and match with a plethora of spacers and findings.
- Cork's soft, supple, and durable quality combined with the fact that it is vegan makes it a great animal-friendly replacement for leather. Portuguese cork is also sustainably harvested and the trees are not harmed in the cork removal process. We have several different styles and sizes of cork cord designed to work with the large variety of clasps, sliders, and beads we already offer.
- Each cord has an outer layer of cork with a rubber core and a synthetic backing.
- Please note: The inner measurements of Regaliz slider beads are approximate. Due to the texture of the cord (and slight variation in the beads), sliding the beads onto the cord may sometimes create distressed markings along the edges of the cord, giving your cord a slightly rugged, natural fiber appearance.
- Color: Red
- Measurements: 10mm wide and 5mm thick.
- NOTE: THIS IS A BULK CORD SOLD BY THE INCH. Choose your length, in multiples of 1 inch. The quantity you order is the number of inches you want.
- Because estimating the exact amount of cord you need can be challenging, our design team recommends purchasing at least an extra inch more then what you think you will need
- Quantity: 1 Inch
- All cut cord sales are final. We are not able to accept returns or process refunds of cut cord. Please check the description for measurement details so you are assured you are ordering the right size and amount for you project.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides