Real Copper Foldover 3mm Cord Ends For Leather (x50)
- Approximately 9mm total length.
- Use these professional quality Copper cord ends to finish off cord up to 3mm thick.
- Perfect for the latest leather, pleather, silk and satin cord necklaces.
- Simply lay the trimmed end of the cord in the metal crimp end (see photo at left), and use jeweler's pliers to fold down and flatten one side, then the other of the metal.
- For extra security, especially if the cord is thinner than 3mm x 2mm in diameter, put a drop of GS Hypo Cement into the metal cord end before inserting the cord and crimping. How did you live without these?
- We also carry gold plated and silver plated cord ends in this size.
- Crimpable part is 5.5mm long, 3.5mm wide. Loop has 2mm interior diameter.
- SKU: FCR-1436
- Weight: 0.48 oz
Retired - Lake Havasu Bracelet