Quartz Gemstone Geode Beads, Coin 6x14mm, 7.5 Inch Strand, Iridescent
Ships for FREE within the U.S. for a limited time only!
- Quartz geode gemstone beads. This stone has been electroplated with an iridescent finish. Many beads will contain natural pits and cracks with visible druzy formations. For added contrast and design options, there will also be smooth beads with no visible formations.
- The coin shape makes these great for many projects. String with metal or other gemstone beads for a unique piece.
- Measurements: 14mm along string, 6mm thick. The hole will accommodate stringing material less than 1mm thick.
- Quantity: 7.5 Inch Strand (approximately 15 beads per strand).
- Druzy (also spelt druse or drusy) is a layer of sparkly crystal like formation on the top of or in a natural gemstone. This effect creates a high sparkle and shine. The formation is commonly colored or electroplated in an array of iridescent and solid colors.
- SKU: SPGEO-02
- Weight: 0.96 oz