Pewter Button, Scallop Shell 13mm, Antiqued Silver Plated, By TierraCast (2 Pieces)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Lead-free TierraCast pewter, plated with silver in an antiqued finish.
- Fluted scallop seashell button from TierraCast. The reverse side features a button loop which can be used as a pendant hanging or a stylish button added to your favorite garment.
- Perfect for creating a custom bracelet or necklace clasp.
- Measurements: Approximately 13mm long, 13mm wide and 4.5mm thick including the loop. The loop will accommodate wire or cord up to 2.5mm thick.
- Quantity: 2 Pieces
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides